Fluke 117C Digital Multimeter
Use the Fluke 117 for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools.With its integrated non-contact voltage detection and the AutoV/LoZ function preventing false readings caused by ghost voltage.
The Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter is the ideal multimeter for electricians. In fact, users around the world have said their 117 is an investment in accuracy. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings, measuring frequency and capacitance. With its easy-to-use design, the Fluke 117 will save you time, allowing you to move from job to job with ease.
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPa TM) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
We offer free delivery and returns for all of our products to the USA, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
Shop risk free with our 30 day no questions asked refund/return policy.