Fluke 325 Clamp Meter
True RMS measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 320 Series Clamp Meters one of the best general troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential electricians. The 323, 324 and 325 are designed to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. These small and rugged clamp meters are ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments. The Fluke 325 also offers DC current and frequency measurements.
- 400 A AC current measurement
- 600 V AC and DC voltage measurement
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
- Frequency measurement
- Slim, ergonomic design
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
We offer free delivery and returns for all of our products to the USA, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
Shop risk free with our 30 day no questions asked refund/return policy.